Our solid reputation is built on years of project success. We operate with the highest ethical standards, meticulous attention to detail, aggressive performance, and unparalleled client communication, all wrapped around a clear restoration process.
We continuously challenge our company’s procedures with new technologies, new techniques, and fresh ideas. Our goal is to stay focused on our mission “to be the preeminent restoration company.”
- Arrival within two hours of initial call
- Initial loss inspection
- Emergency work authorization
- Communication with adjuster (if available) regarding mitigation scope
- Mitigate damages
- Monitor mitigation (water loss)
- Construction work authorization
Evaluate and Estimate
- Meet with adjuster on site
- Detailed evaluation and documentation of loss damage
- Define scope of repairs with adjuster
- Xactimate estimate
- Communicate repairs with client
- Estimator and Project Manager define schedule and budget
- Selection of products and colors
- Materials ordered
- Project review with client on site
- Weekly "Work in Progress" meetings with all principle staff
- Communicate with adjuster on progress and schedule status
- Client meeting to develop punch list
- Job appropriate closure "point check list"
- Client meeting to verify satisfaction of punch list items
- Pack in (content management)
- Client signature on completion certificate and evaluation form
- Move in
Throughout the restoration process, your satisfaction is our top priority. Please contact us to learn more.
Very pleased with the courtesy and respect received from your staff while working on my house repair. The work is outstanding!
– Doris G., Andover